Saturday -- October 17, 2015
$1 per person
3 and under FREE
Booths are available for breeders and other pet-related businesses. We welcome all manner of small animals, such as guinea pigs, sugar gliders, rats, mice, gerbils, and more! We also love to have accessories, habitats, services, jewelry/keepsakes, and more!
Use the contact form at the bottom of this page to express interest in a booth.
Booth fee is non refundable. Each vendor will receive a booth upon arrival the day of the event. We ask that vendors arrive between 8am and 8am to set up. Tables are provided for reserved spots. Day of vendors will be subject to availability or need to provide their own. All vendors should consider bringing their own chairs, although metal folding chairs are typically available in limited supply.
Payment must be made by October 10, 2015 to guarantee your spot! Payments made after that will include a late fee of $5 per table and are subject to availability.
Catoosa Community Center (inside Library)
214 S. Cherokee St., Catoosa
Event will be open to the public from 10am to 3pm.
Backwoods Critters - mice, rats, rabbits, homemade treats, and more
Blue River Rattery - rats
Crosswinds Mousery - Exhibition mice in self blue, black, chocolate, and pied merle, largely by reservation.
GC Rattery - rats, supplies, food mixes, carriers, nursing bins for small animals
Green Country Cavy Club
Holley Farms - rabbits and more.
Hoppin Heaven Rattery
Julie's Precious Peruvians - guinea pigs, peruvian varieties and more.
Kali Henderson - Rats
Okie Ittie Biddies Mousery & Minisaurus Mousery
Oklahoma Rat Club
Paparazzi - jewelry
Pink Zebra - scents, candles, and more!
Rainbow Island Mousery and M&M Eggs: show mice, quail, chicks, and hatching eggs
Tapntune Rattery - rats, carriers
MORE COMING SOON!!
* No large animals allowed on the premises.
* Small animals brought in by vendors OR owners must be clean and healthy. We will have to ask that any sick animals be removed from the premises for the safety of the other animals present.
* No sales in the parking lot. If you do not have a vendor table you are not allowed to sell on the premises.
* Children must be with an adult at all times.
* No poking through cages or touching animals without the permission of the owner.
* Hand sanitizer will be available at the door and must be used before entering the expo. All vendors will also have some available before animals are handled.
* No feeding animals without permission from the owner. Some animals are on special diets!
* No rowdiness.
* Please keep in mind the owners of the building allow us to use the room and monitor any and all activities so we want to maintain our good image with them. Follow the rules!!
* It is the responsibility of each vendor to make sure they comply with the Oklahoma Exotic Animals Laws.
By participating in this event you agree that this expo and its administrators are not liable for any damages incurred to or by a vendor.
WE OFFICIALLY RECOMMEND A 30 DAY QUARANTINE BE USED BY ALL VENDORS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THIS FUNCTION.